Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Kahawa Coffee House Opening




"Ostrich and Friend", "Tiger and Moo Cow"
twelve x twelve inches, acrylic on canvas, SOLD
"Two Scared Pigs"
twelve x sixteen inches, acrylic on canvas, SOLD
Yes it has now been proven scientifically, the Hahn Family dollar store addiction is genetic, like my Mother I am hooked on shopping at the dollar store. Small toys for my nephews ? PPpsshaw of course not, small toys for me Shoppers and then the inevitable rendering of said toys which, as said below I think are quite fun and make others uncomfortale.
KAHAWA Coffe House Get Together
Sunday the Twenty Seventh of January from Four to Six PM
Kahawa is located three doors down from the Cloak and Dagger on College, East of bathurst. Then we adjourn to the Cloak for Irish Coffee and Gospel Sunday entertaiment, I couldn't plan your days better if I tried my friends, thank me by showing up. Special Alphabet Shoppe Appearance and the work comes down on the Thirty first so on Sunday you can purchase it right off the wall, no pesky delays.
RSVP or whatever here.
all the best,
A.Shay Hahn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Tiger and Moo Cow" is in Isabelle's room now.

She loves it.

It isn't hung yet as she wants me to make a 3" wide, quartersawn oak, arts & craft style frame for it (not her exact words).

Cheers,
Segui