Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"From Armless to Aimless" OR "Murder Squad Everywhere I Look, Murder Squad



Yes Shoppers it wouldn't be the new year without more Murder Mike and Murder Squad shirts and stories, so here are the new designs we are finishing for the band, who will be flogging their wares at some huge death metal festival in Montreal in February, I don't know what it's called and I know you probably aren't going to attend {Mom} so just go see Murder Mike at the Death Metal brunch at Grafittis on the weekend and he'll sell you the shirt off his back or out of the hockey bag full of shirts that he carries, that were all designed by yours truly.
Things were going pretty well for the guys and they are going to start working on the new record in February if Mike's landlord ever fixes the whole in the ceiling. Until then for your true hardcore fix Rammer and Three Inches of blood will be at the Mod Club soon.
God bless, TJ Ford Mason and Ellis happy day lil' guys.

let me know you're still out there Shoppers, sometimes I just feel its me and my Llasa records.

A.S Hahn


No comments: