Saturday, September 20, 2008

If this is your first visit


Here are two other pieces that I am going bat shit crazy trying to conquer for the show "Silver" which will be at the Cameron House for the month of November, the Opening Reception is Sunday, November 9th from 4-7:30 ish pm. The first is titled, "Prometheus - for my Mother" and the second is titled, "This is Not Quite Right Is It?". If you have any comments or advice on the work, they would be appreciated.
As a materials note I do not use Lubriderm in my paintings, I got a new tattoo, so smarten up you circus animals. It's of a Hula Girl, it is very boss, relax Mom.

If this is your first visit and you are looking for, "Ladies of the Flowers" click on the "Fables" label at the side bar, same with "Small Towns", "Canadian Girl" etc.

If you are looking for children's letters, look for a picture of Children's letters on this site and click the link provided. No I'm not being lazy, this will just give you a chance to see some of my other work. The link is at the "Mirvish Pedestrian Sundays" Post.

Welcome to the Shoppe you can email me , A. Shay Hahn here,


No comments: