Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Newer Works and friend

I love the rendering of the Canoe in this piece but it has since been destroyed due to my own sense of humour, I had called the piece simply "Canoe" but I couldn't stop thinking about the little man standing in front of it. I won't say anything more. Moving on!


This is a work in progress "Dinner Bell" continuing with the solid red back ground, I'm thinking of adding more images to the piece to give it a more loose feel, there just isn't enough going on for my liking.


Another work in progress "Skipping Rope" very happy with it so far, the edges are a bit hard, very much unlike the rendering in the other three "Red" paintings, so I'll have to work on that. These pieces will be shown at the Cameron House in November, 2006.


I have received a bit of criticism for posting images of my cat on a site where I should be talking about art but since he is a smart little Devil he combined these two things with no prompting from yours truly.

No comments: