Monday, January 03, 2011

Stolen December 20th from the Press Club

Fall Fashions, 10 x 12 inches acrylic on canvas, framed
Stolen

I've already had my rant about this, I'm not here for that, just to post some info. this piece was stolen from the Press Club on December 20th some time after 10pm. From some information gathered the thief may be a bike courier or have a courier style bag big enough for this framed piece to fit in. The Thief may be associated with a new bike shop on Dundas West, "Ride Away Bikes" that has recently opened, I do not mean that the shop is in any way involved with the theft of this piece.

Any information can be emailed to me at the address below, there is no reward, you're just doing the right thing by contacting me, many thanks.

A.Shay Hahn

madcraftshoppe@live.com


No comments: