Friday, February 15, 2013

Cameron House Records on The National

 
Very proud of Cosmo, Mike and all the great artists featured on Cameron House Records. Here's the link to story on the record label that was featured last night on the National
Have a look and head on down to Queen Street to see a show.
And pick up a T Shirt while you're there and you can wear some of my artwork.
Also Saturday night be sure to head to the Press Club to see rockabilly bluesman Jimmy Bryon at the Press Club he's probably starting around 10pm you can see my dedicated wall of artwork there and yes I have lowered my prices on the wall, I need to keep funding my time at home working on the Any How Town books, which you can read about in posts below or at the Any How Town blog (see links on the right)
Have a great day, wear treads, it's slippery out there.
A.Shay Hahn
 
 


No comments: