Thursday, January 12, 2012

Citrus and Women, from the archives II


Orange II
Graperfruit
14x18inches, acrylic on canvas,framed.
$240.00 each
Almost all of the work that I'm showin in these posts are paintings that I cannot figure out for the life of me why they have not sold, most of them have been " almost sold" several times. "Almost Sold" - is a term in the art world where people contact you about work and you reply to them, and then never here from them again. But anyways, here are two more for your morning and I'll post two more for your lunch time.
enjoy the rain/snow/mush whatever you're getting out there
A.Shay Hahn
madcraftshoppe@live.com
You can follow me on twitter (see sidebar) to know when new work is posted or join my facebook page "Andrew Shay Hahn (the mad craft shoppe) we'd be glad to have you, unless you're a bot.




No comments: