Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New Found Land Flag, bit of a holiday









New Found Land Flag (Canadian Girl Project)

10 x12 inches, acrylic on canvas
commission ($160.00 framed)


Yes, I've been away for awhile, needed to take a bit of a break from daily painting/posting etc. and just relax, build a barn out of popsicle sticks and get my energy back up to Full, I will be posting some more work by the end of the week but for now, I'm just relaxing.
Updated Info. my usual May show at the Cameron House will be postponed until June, I did have older work there for Jan/Feb (was it, or was it Feb/Mar?) so let's take a break and let the new work get finished, lots of work that is 3/4 of the way there, so no need to rush or panic. Nice to have another month.
To currently see my work in Toronto, please head on down for a fine meal to Cowbell Restaurant or go to the Press Club (850 Dundas West) to hear some great music, maybe even sit on their great patio in the back if the weather improves. It is perfectly alright to purchase work from the bartenders if I am not available.

If you are looking to commission a flag girl, deep sea diver playing an instrument, a GOON playing a sport or anything don't hesitate to contact me, I'd be glad to help you out.
alright, back to BioShock 2 and popsicle stick buildings (see the Link Any How Town)

A.Shay Hahn
                                                                   madcraftshoppe@live.com
follow on twitter @madcraftshoppe

                                           facebook Andrew Shay Hahn (the mad craft shoppe)















No comments: