Friday, February 25, 2011

Hang on St.Christopher, 4 days left at the Cameron House

Hang on St.Christopher
10 x12 inches, acrylic on canvas, framed
$160.00
Getting up at 6am always helps when you have a studio full of work that is 3/4 finished, so we're making good time today. As always I'm curious about feedback so email me with your thoughts or feel free to leave comments/criticism here at the blog.
I forgot to mention the strange compliment/observation I heard last night at the Cameron House, one of the bartenders told me that folks just can't decide which painting to buy, they like them all, that's great to hear.
To see other things that I do in the studio you can go to the Links section and check out the alphabet letters I create at my blog, (aptly titled) "The Alphabet Shoppe" or see the models and scenes, character designs for my long (really long) gestating Graphic Novel, "Any How Town".
best,
A.Shay Hahn

No comments: