Monday, November 30, 2009

The Wide Awake Man







A Quiet Place to Call My Own V, 12 x 24 inches acrylic on canvas
$340.00 framed
The Wide Awake Man I, The Wide Awake Man II, A Quiet Place to Call My Own IV,

12 x 12 inches, acrylic on canvas

$140.00 each framed


So the show is going up on Tuesday, December 1 rst and there is an advance viewing from 7-8:30 pm, I will be there for you to chat with and purchase early, work has been selling steadily online, so much so that I apologize for not updating on the blog what has sold and what hasn't. The Opening is Saturday, Dec.5th from 7-10pm with the Sure Things as musical entertainment, followed by Self Cynic at 10:30. I also reccomend you come early if you want to see the work, it's going to be a great party. I'm still finishing work and posting it so expect this train to keep on rolling until the 5th of December.


Like last time at the Press Club this will be a Salon Style show, so if you purchase work you can take it home with you that night.


A.S.Hahn


madcraftshoppe@live.com



No comments: