Thursday, October 13, 2011

New Series Block Ins (tentative)



Early days on these, not happy with anything that's going on in them, but I wanted to continue the "conversation" I was having with myself about the flying chair paintings. That furniture can represent people pictorially so somehow these are portraits, or images of folks. I'm still trying to figure it out I may trash the whole thing, but this is where my head is at right now, a lack of figures, exploring objects in a plane.
yours vaguely,
A.Shay Hahn
madcraftshoppe@live.com
p.s Ray guns are already selling so if you like'em best get to the Press Club (850 Dundas West) tout suite and head to the Wilson 96 (615 College Str.) for flying chairs and paintings from the series "The Royal Families" (see labels section to the right).

No comments: