Thursday, September 08, 2011

Angel In A Rowboat, Work In Progress

It's not like me to leave a commission this long before starting it, its been almost a year since I got to this stage with this painting which will become an angel with wooden wings rowing a boat. To be honest the painting had slipped my mind as I received other commissions and worked on them, so it was great to be reminded that A) the client was still interested in the piece and B) Was not at all pissed at me for forgetting to start it. So here is two days worth of blocking in and adjusting the boat and the figure. Originally the sky was a much darker tone and that wasn't working at all, adding the lighter sky will allow more detail on the wings and any other objects that I will add to the piece.
A.S.H
madcraftshoppe@live.com

No comments: