Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Royal Families, Regattas and Yachts

Sailboats
from the series "Royal Families"
                                               to be shown at the Cameron House, June
                                                      10x12inches, acrylic on canvas, framed
$160.00

What I'm really enjoying about this series is how mundane it is but still has a very grounded and powerful aspect to each piece, I think it's really going to show when all the work is hung together in a couple of weeks. I don't really want to sell any work in advance for this show, I'd really like to see it all together first in one place. I should have a couple more posts for you today as alot of the work is finally coming together, but I am still sketching new things all the time.
If you're looking for a way to deal with a cold and cloudy day, hop on over to my other blog Any How Town (see links) and there I've put up a tutorial for making and painting your own mutant plastic animals.
cheers,
A.Shay Hahn

No comments: