Wednesday, May 04, 2011

The Royal Families, for the love of lifejackets

Life Jackets I
from the series "Royal Families"to be shown at the Cameron House, June 2011
10x12inches, acrylic on canvas, framed
SOLD.
One of my favourite symbols is the lifejacket, to me they are loaded with meaning, memory, story etc. but for longer blog entries you'll have to wait, I am currently going mad at the easel, broke as a joke and three days without a cigarette.
    Inspiration #1 for this series, going to one of my favourite galleries and seeing two absolutely shite shows, that always gets a fire under me. (more reasons yet to come)
                       Please head to Cowbell Restaurant or the Press Club to see my work live and in the flesh, scroll down to see what is displayed at each location.

A.Shay Hahn





No comments: