Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Wilson 96, The Cameron House until the end of March


Lady with Two Axes, Lady with an Axe
9x12 inches, acrylic on canvas, framed
$140.00 each
at the Wilson 96 until the end of March
Currently my phone is broken, I just found out, so I'll have to get it replaced in the next day or so, so email or facebook will be the best way to reach me until then. I rarely use my phone (I know, what's his problem) so it did take two days for me to even check if it was working. Got home from Cuba, returned some calls and then I guess it went kaput some time in the past two days.
A.Shay Hahn
A.Shay Hahn's Art Lesson For Beginners. #1 "If you paint a white shirt on a man and you forget to add a collar, your fans will think you painted a nice picture of a Dentist."

No comments: