Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cameron House, final week

Untitled
30 x 30 inches, acrylic on canvas
commission
This is the final week of my showing at the Cameron House, the work will be up until the 28th, not sure who is on the walls there after me. I'll be moving some of the work to the Wilson 96 for the month of March, have yet to choose a date to invite the entire Internet there for a drink, but I'd encourage you to go to the Cameron this week.
It seems that my business cards are disappearing at a steady rate which is always a bad sign since I've never had someone contact me who has taken one of my cards, yes all the information on them is correct.
This week I'm finishing a couple of 10x12's , and some smaller pieces so expect a few things to show up this week.
A.Shay Hahn

No comments: