Thursday, October 21, 2010

Notes to Self, the Wilson 96


Here are some block ins that I've been slowly working on, I injured my shoulder sometime while sleeping on Thursday night, so it's been rather hard to do any painting. Luckily my arm is back in it's proper socket and I can continue with the (50) project, I have alot to get caught up on tonight and for the rest of the week.
If you're around College Str. on Friday evening please drop by the Wilson 96 to have a drink and say hello, the show comes down on the First of November, but since I don't want to compete with any Hallowe'en events, I figure having a small closing reception is the thing to do. I tried to get a band and got in touch with three different people about playing, everyone was busy, so it will just be me and a microphone singing along to Duran Duran's "Decade" album.
hope to see you there.
A.Shay Hahn

No comments: