Friday, October 29, 2010

GOONS!



Goon 1 and 2 (Studies In Grey)
10 x 12 inches, acrylic on canvas, framed
SOLD.

So, getting closer to being caught up on all the work that has been here for the past two weeks, if I can finish two more pieces for (50) today, then I can get back to the commissions. Sure it sounds a little backwards doing your own work before finishing commissions, but hey folks, it's not about the money. But just in case it is this is the last weekend to see my stuff at the Wilson 96 and it would be great to sell four paintings, seriously. Some of this work will move to Shampoo Hair Salon in Kensington Market for the month of November and the rest will come home with me, I don't have much luck selling work out of hair salons, probably a karma thing, I haven't paid for a haircut in at least seven years but it's nice to have the work out there.

These pond Goons turned out really well, regardless what these photos look like.

I don't think I've done any sports related pieces in awhile, maybe the Joan of Arc fencer, anyways I put these up yesterday at the Wilson around 6 pm, and one of the tenants who lives upstairs came in to get change or whatever and he immediately walked right over to where the were hung, didn't look at the pieces along the way, just went right to da goons.

A.S.H

madcraftshoppe@live.com

No comments: